Cool down this hot Labor Day Weekend with an icy vegan treat that’s EASY and QUICK to make. All you need is a popsicle mold or something to hold its shape. You can personalize your pop with other ingredients too! 😋🌱
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
• 2 1/2 cups strawberries
• 2 1/2 cups diced mango
• 1 1/4 cups full-fat canned coconut milk
• 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
• 3 tablespoons squeezed lime juice
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Mango Layer – Blend half of the coconut milk measurement with the diced mango and add 1 tablespoon of maple syrup! Then, set mixture aside in a bowl.
2. Strawberry Layer – Blend the remaining ingredients.
3. Alternate scoops of mango and strawberry mixture into the popsicle molds.
4. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze everything until completely solid (a few hours)! 🙌🌱
ENJOY!! ♥ Recipe Credit: @plantsforfit
For more vegan fun, visit http://www.vegbuzzmedia.com