Capture the flavors of autumn in just a bite! These vegan pumpkin spice truffles are great to share with friends and family, or to give as gifts. After making just one batch, you’ll be an “Official Pumpkin Spice Truffle Maker” and may get requests. Luckily, they’re easy to make.
(Recipe Makes 1 Dozen)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 Tbsp. almond flour
- 3 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
- Dash of pink Himalayan salt
Chocolate Coating Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
How to Make It
- Place Filling Ingredients into a food processor. Blend until a dough forms.
- Separate the dough and form 12 balls. Place on parchment paper and put them into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Mix chocolate chips and coconut oil in a bowl. Then, microwave in 20 second intervals (heating and stirring). Repeat until mixture is warm and smooth.
- Remove balls from the freezer. Dip each one into the melted chocolate to coat. Return them to the parchment paper and freezer.
- Once the chocolate hardens, transfer the truffles to the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes. Then, serve.
For more vegan fun, visit http://www.vegbuzzmedia.com