Are you ready for the spooky season? You can have so much fun making these semi-scary ghouls. Simple to prepare and utterly delicious, these orange-hued monsters will surely be a hit and a healthy addition to your Halloween spread. Here’s what you need to make them.
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 5 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup dates, chopped
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- Eye candies
- Black licorice
How to Make It
- Add walnuts, dates, apricots and oatmeal to a food processor. Pulse to mix them together.
- Empty the mixture into a bowl. Add cinnamon and coconut oil. Use your hands to combine everything. Add a little water if you think it needs it.
- Form small to medium balls. Decorate with eye candies and black licorice🕷🎃
Recipe/ Photo credit: @mindfoodies