🎃 Easy Vegan Pumpkin Bread! I’ve tried a few pumpkin breads. One recipe too dry, the next too moist; another one too sweet, but the next is not sweet enough. Happy ending alert: This vegan pumpkin bread recipe is “just right” in every way.🎉
▪1/2 cup granulated sugar
▪1/2 cup brown sugar
▪1 cup canned pure pumpkin
▪1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
▪1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla
almond milk, oat milk or soy milk
▪1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
▪2 cups all-purpose flour
▪3/4 teaspoon baking soda
▪1/2 teaspoon salt
▪2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
▪1/4 teaspoon ginger
How to Make It
1. Heat oven to 350° F. Grease bottom only of 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
2. In large bowl, beat sugars, canned pumpkin and coconut oil until smooth. Stir in almond milk and vinegar. Add flour, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice and ginger. Stir until moistened. (The batter will be thick). Taste your batter! Add extra pumpkin pie spice if you think it needs it. Pour into pan.
3. Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and crack in top of loaf appears dry.
4. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove from pan, and place on cooling rack.
5. Cool completely, about 1 hour, before slicing.
👉Follow www.vegbuzzmedia.com for more easy vegan recipes💚